Wednesday, May 13, 2009

id-i-ot [id-ee-uh t] an utterly foolish or senseless person


Yes. That would be me. Okay, so mother graduated and I unfortunately couldn't make it, but was able to speak with her on Saturday evening. Then on Sunday, May 10th, I was again on the phone wishing her the best Mother's Day. So, I go into the shop today and start completing my tasks, pull up my sister's blog and watch that adorable video of her and Emerson wishing mom congrats and Happy mom's day. Then it hit me, as it did last year, at this same time, my sister is a MOM. Duh. I remembered back, thinking I did all of this last year??? On one hand I know she's a mother, and an awesome one at that, on the other, it slips my incredibly teflon-like mind that this day is also about her now. SO I AM SORRY MY DEAR SISTER. I LOVE YOU & HAPPY be-lated MOTHER'S DAY. You are ever-so deserving. LOVE YOU !!

1 comment:

  1. it's okay! since i'm not actually YOUR mother....i'll let it slide. ;0)

    ReplyDelete